1. Download an app
- "This community had been so helpful and every video had been amazing and had a lot to learn from. Thank you Octomoves community."
With OctoForce, you’ll take RopeFlow workouts into a new level along with many benefits such as:
Working your whole body and mind with unique exercise.
Relieve tension with graceful movement.
Balance coordination on both sides of the body.
Develop greater sense of timing and increase proper function of nervous system.
Set up – how to shorten the rope
Let's start by adjusting your rope length to fit you.
1. Put the rope thru OctoForce loop
2. Tighten velcro
3. Make sure OctoForce is sliding
4. If needed shorten rope with making regular knots or make loops.
5. Make a loop and tie a regular knot on the rope to make it available for adjusting
But feel free to play with different lengths, knot at various points, and find what works best for you.
Beginners learn faster if first watch and have idea what the training is all about. Watch OctoMoves founder Rokas demo flow with OctoForce first to see what you can achieve.
Rope care instructions
Machine washable, on hand-wash/gentle cycle
30 degrees temperature recommended
Do not use bleach or other strong detergents
Washing bag for the rope recommended
Air dry, do not tumble dry
Make it official
Snap a picture of your new rope (tag us @octomovescom). Doing so in a public space (social media) will make you feel accountable and help push you toward your fitness goal. Tell us about your plans. How many flow workouts do you plan on doing? How often?
Then let us know how you feel after you complete your first rope flow. We’d love to hear all about the experience and what you have planned for your journey.